Monday, June 11, 2012

City Girls go to the farm

It's funny how some things are a novelty to some and very common for others. I remember how excited my nice and nephew were when they visited last summer over all the fun parks and "city stuff" we had here... 
And Morgan was so, I mean SO excited about farm animals this last trip to PA.  She got to hold a chicken at her Aunt Bethany's house, she got to feed the goats during an outing with Mimi, and she got to go to an actual farm.  You would have thought I was taking her to Disney world the way she was talking about the farm on the way.  I was nervous about a let down but no...  She loved every minute and was running from one thing to the next with equal excitement.  I didn't think I would ever get her to leave.  
Maya was just about as excited as her sister at first but it wore off some as it got closer to lunch and her tummy started to rumble.   Maya also wasn't too sure about the chickens at Aunt Bethany's or feeding the goats.  I guess she needs to get a little older yet to appreciate those things.  







No comments:

Post a Comment