Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ohio and Aviation Museum

Back from Texas for 2 days, why not pile back in the car and drive to Ohio?

Ben had a work trip to Dayton, OH and we have some good friends there, so I decided to go with.
The girls once again traveled very well. It was nice that it was a shorter trip though. Morgan has grown to love hotel rooms. I think it's because she is allowed to eat in bed and watch cartoons.
Funny thing happened it being April fools and all... While Ben was off at his meeting and I was having a fun day with the girls, I discovered Ben took the car with all the spare diapers in it.
All I had was a poopy baby and Morgan's pull up's. So Maya ended up wearing pullup's all day.
The day after Ben's meetings we spent with our good friends Chaz and Danielle at the Aviation museum. Morgan learned about propellers and Maya slept in her snuggly.



all in all another successful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment