Monday, April 18, 2011

Golden nights of sleep.



I count my blessings these days as I have two girls who sleep threw the night. Maya has recently moved from waking up frequently to sleeping from 10pm until 6am! it's a wonderful thing.
we then decided to try to put the girls in the same room. Morgan was thrilled! She is all excited to share her room with her baby sister. She even asks every night when she goes to bed if Maya's going to sleep in her room, and says, "please mom let Maya sleep in here, I'll be quiet."
The second morning after the girls started to share a room I woke up to this... Two happy girls in their beds (well crib and bed). They were happy and had slept all night long! I was so full of joy that morning! God has truly blessed us with good girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment