Friday, December 30, 2011

Trip to FL/ Christmas and New Years

Morgan ready for our long road trip to FL

Maya still enjoying the trip

Getting some energy out 

So happy to be out of the car

Mom = Jungle gym

Hurray we made it to Florida!!

Hey mom, can I drive? 

Aunt Abby! 
Say Cheese: ok enough pick me up now... 

enough pictures mom lets open presents! 

really presents? 

Poppop here's a present.  

Yummy Tag

Just what I wanted! 

hey, mom does get in some pictures. 

Time for  the princesses to play a princes game

Family picture time 

Poppop and Grandma

aren't we cute (yeah the girls are cute too) 

Maya sporting her angry birds outfit 

Beautiful Christmas lights by a lake 


Morgan is trying to escape yet another picture

ok I'll pose if Aunt Abby will


Visiting great grandma Mangrich

Grandma and Maya playing

Grandma playing in the sand with Morgan 

Time to fly! 

Last happy hour of 2011

My favorite sun set picture as we drove home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment