Thursday, May 5, 2011

Grandparents visit

Ben's parents came to visit!  Morgan was so excited to have them around!  She was in her true element playing with them all week.  I enjoyed a little vacation.  It was nice having help with the girls.  I am pretty sure I only changed about 5 diapers all week.  And they took such good care of Morgan all week.  Morgan had them playing all kinds of games including coins under the covers (I guess it's where they hide coins and she finds them...)  One day they even took Morgan to the Zoo while I got to spend some alone time with Maya.
Having help is so nice, almost didn't know what to do when they left.  I guess you forget that help is helpful until you get some.
The evenings were nice as well.  We played a lot of cards and enjoyed spending time with them.  

It was good to see them.  It was also nice having them here for Both Morgan's Birthday and Maya's dedication.  Hope they don't stay away for too long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment