Thursday, November 11, 2010

Many sides of Morgan!

cupcake queen!

Morgan Loves Cupcakes! Her favorite way to eat them is top down! What better way than to eat all the icing off and then try to convince someone to add more?


Laundry queen!

Morgan was attempting to help me do the laundry one day and she discovered it's a lot of fun to hide in a pillow case! she changed her mind after she walked into a wall!


Dress up queen!

Morgan got her self dressed that day! she choose the Dora pajama top, the pink skirt, and the green pattered paints to go under. She even choose to wear mom's slippers!
I don't argue when I don't have to get her dressed, and we're not going anywhere fancy.


Drama queen!

nothing better than a good tantrum to get you a time out! Morgan is definitely a drama queen! this particular tantrum lasted over an hr and a half! I think it holds the record currently, but I wouldn't want to challenge that.


Sleeping beauty!

One of my favorites: Sleeping Morgan! What else is there to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment